JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re a small, volunteer-run non-profit, and we’re always looking for people to help us keep the Mindful Teacher Foundation and its programs running.
We're specifically looking for assistance in the areas described below. While expertise is helpful, volunteering is also a great way to learn and develop new skills.
- Fundraising & Development - Help us build a strong, engaged donor community and raise the resources we need to fund our programs and achieve our strategic goals.
- Communications & Outreach - Help us increase awareness and support among parents, teachers, school administrators, businesses, organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Programs - Help us develop and provide a mindfulness curriculum for teachers in K-12 schools.
- Research & Evaluation - Help us stay current with the latest research and assess our progress toward achieving program objectives and strategic goals.
- Finance & Legal - Help us ensure that the Mindful Teacher Foundation follows best practices for financial management and complies with state and federal laws.
If you live in the Champaign-Urbana area and would be interested in working with us, please take a moment to fill out our volunteer form.
Yes, I'd like to help!
Please note that because we are a small, local non-profit, we currently do not have the resources to coordinate with volunteers outside the Champaign-Urbana area.